Perfect for serving up as favors or table centerpieces for your guests, Jordan almonds are a classic that have been long associated with happy and long-lasting marriages. On a 25th anniversary, silver Jordan almonds can elegantly remind the couple of the day they took their vows – perhaps they served up Jordan almonds as favors then too!
Made to be delicious and beautiful, silver Jordan almonds look marvelous when incorporated into sheer favor bags or in clear glass vessels as part of a centerpiece display.
Looking for other ways to incorporate tradition into your 25th anniversary party? Here are a few other details for you to try:
- Irises are the official flower of 25th anniversary, so get the lovely couple a bouquet for them to celebrate with! Or, if you’d rather, put bouquets of irises at each table during the anniversary party as an elegant, thoughtful touch.
- Make it a point to choose silver details. From the china to the silverware, silver should be everywhere! You can also get creative by choosing floral arrangements where the blooms are dipped in silver glitter.
- Speaking of floral arrangements, make silver part of your table centerpieces. Go with silver vases filled with irises and white roses tipped in silver, or if you’d rather set the ambiance with some soft lighting, choose a selection of silver votives or display a silver candelabra.
- Gift your anniversary party guests with a silvery gift, like silver picture frames, silver key rings, etc.
- Put together a CD to play (or to give as favors) with songs from the year the couple was married.
- Make a wish tree where anniversary party guests can write wishes for the married couple on slips of paper and hang them on the tree for the couple to enjoy well after the anniversary has passed. Tie in the silver theme by choosing silver ribbon to attach each wish tag or spray paint a selection of branches silver to make the tree.