Successful and growing Cambridge-Based Company with a strong Social and Environmental commitment to producing one of the finest food products in the world is currently looking for a passionate, motivated Manufacturing/Operations Supervisor to join our Operations Team. The Company has a customer base that includes all types of business serving every food consumer market with distribution extending coast to coast and overseas. The Production Supervisor will assist the Operations Manager in the planning, coordination, and directing of work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications within our Cambridge MA facility. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to such areas as Production Planning, Scheduling, Communications with Suppliers, Staff and Production Line Management, and meeting agreed Company objectives and targets. The role will also involve participation in the company’s strategic planning and analysis and implementing the initiatives necessary to deliver Company strategy.
• Provide superior service by continuously meeting customer requirements and
• Responsible for Health and Safety regulations on Production floor, including
ensuring all Manufacturing processes and procedures meet SQF, FDA, and Customer
• Direct and coordinate production and process distribution.
• Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning
inventory requirements, work procedures, and duty arrangements, considering
budgetary limitations and time constraints.
• Review operations; Develop and implement production tracking and quality
control systems, analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and other
operational reports to detect production problems when necessary.
• Assist in the management of staff, including hiring, training, evaluation, and
• Other Duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3-5 years of experience within a Manufacturing and/or Production Supervisory
• Excellent Communication and Leadership skills.
• Ability to think independently, as well as determine and implement appropriate
• Willingness and desire to consistently learn.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and consistently changing
Email resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer