Trail mixes are a perfect way for you to enjoy all of your favorite snack time flavors. Candy coated chocolates, nuts, seeds, dried fruits…these are just a few of the ingredients that you can incorporate into your trail mix creation. The beauty of trail mix is that it can be made up of just about anything, so no matter what your flavor preferences, you can always create a snack that everyone can enjoy.
When it comes to ingredients, you’re pretty unlimited, but if you want something different, we definitely recommend trying out Pretzels M&Ms. These new candies are the perfect combination of chocolate, salty, and sweet, each piece finishing out with the right amount of crunch. Oh yes, they are very, very good!
Ready to start making a trail mix recipe of your own? Stock up on Pretzels M&Ms and some of these other great ingredients:
- M&Ms (including Pretzels M&Ms, Peanut M&Ms, or Original M&Ms)
- Jordan almonds, nonpareils, malted milk balls, Sixlets, or other hard-shelled candies
- Almonds, peanuts, cashews, walnuts, pecans, or macadamia nuts
- Pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- Jelly beans, Skittles
- Dried cranberries, blueberries, raisins, cherries, apples, bananas, apricots, coconut
- Yogurt-covered nuts or fruits
- Pretzels, cereals, crackers, or crunchy snacks
- Chocolate chips (white, dark, or milk)
- Peanut butter, caramel, or butterscotch chips
Now, to make trail mix, all you’ll need is a large container or storage bag and then four or more ingredients from the list above. Feel free to get creative and add things that might taste good together, or experiment with new flavor combinations until you get one that’s right for you. Once you’ve chosen your ingredients, just combine them all together in the storage bag or container and shake until well distributed. Serve and enjoy! Trail mix is ready in a flash and perfect for taking on the go. Plus, it can be a healthier snack for your family to enjoy. Get all of the ingredients you need to make trail mix, including Pretzels M&Ms, at SuperiorNutStore.com.