What is a coupon or promotional code?
A coupon or promotional code discounts the price on either a single item or an entire purchase. The discount may be offered as a percentage or dollar amount.
How do I get a coupon or promotional code?
Coupons and promotional codes are available through the SuperiorNutStore.com newsletter and other promotional offers.
How do I use a coupon or promotional code?
To enter your promotional code, add your item(s) to the cart, enter the promotional code or coupon on the checkout page and click the Apply button.
Why isn't my coupon working?
- Only one discount can be applied to each order.
- Only one coupon may be used per household.
- Your coupon may have expired.
- Coupons can be tied to a specific product or exclude specific products.
- Coupons may require a minimum purchase.
- Coupons do not apply toward purchases for Gift Cards.
*Coupons are for use only on the current order. Once an order has been submitted, a coupon can no longer be applied to that order. Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Qualifying totals and maximum savings are calculated before taxes, shipping and handling. SuperiorNutSTore.com cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.